Ghee contains fats that are good for you ! Naturally present saturated fats, such as those found in grass-fed organic ghee, are actually beneficial for your health. And ghee from I Say Organic comes maintained with all the goodness possible - and none of the problems are produced by ghee.
Ghee is clarified butter made of cowmilk. In Ayurveda, it plays an important role in home remedies and therapies. Using it as medicine always requires consultations with an Ayurvedic doctor.
Below you can find a small selection of its benefits:
1. High burning point and can be used to fry and saute foods (essential ingredient in many Indian cooking recipes)
2. Eating foods cooked with ghee will improve Agni (Digestive fire)
3. Nourishes Ojas (immunity) and Tejas (Metabolic fire)
4. Improves the activity of the brain, such as memory functions
5. Increases lubrication of the tissues and makes the body more flexible